《外贸英语900句》第32/38页


port of destination 目的港
European Main Ports (E.M.P.) 欧洲主要港口
Customary Quick Dispatch 按港口习惯快速装运
 
(四)
Don''t you think it''s troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?
您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?
您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.
我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong.
据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.
所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。
Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。
I heard that partial shipment wasn''t permitted.
我听说不允许分批装运。
Transhipment is (not) allowed.
(不)准许转船。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
 
Words and Phrases
troublesome 麻烦
suitable 合适的
pilferage 盗窃
in case of 如果
transshipment charges 转运费
as far as sb knows 就...所知,据...所知
loaded to full capacity 满载
transshipment (T.S.) 转运
to tranship (transship) 转运
transhipment permitted 允许转运
transhipment prohibited 不许转运
transit shipment 转运,中转
transhipment on route 中途转运
transhipment entry 转运报单
transhipment manifest 转运仓单
transhipment trade 转口贸易
transhipment to be allowed 准许转运
transhipment not allowed 不准许转运
partial shipment 分批装运

第一卷 第一十二章
?(一)
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I''ve heard you''re ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let''s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

当前:第32/38页

提示: 双击屏幕进入下一页